Sunday, January 31, 2010

Soulmate Whispers

I see you standing there
Bags in hand
On the way to who knows where
And I don’t know what to say

If I said I want you to stay
Would you hear the words
Or would you turn away

Not knowing that what I need from you
is more than goodbye

More than what you wanted
I was caught between
What you had
And what I thought was
You and me
Building upon what could be

What I find here is peace
What I found is you
Could I see the end of the journey
I wouldn’t have what is true

I do nothing but create
In my head, in my mind
What is, what can be, what was
They’re all swirled together
See what you can find

I feel like flying
Away from what I see
Better to live what you dream
Than to simply breathe

I’m here, so are you
What we are is crossing paths in time
A piece of creation
Becoming a purpose intertwined

No comments:

Post a Comment